Sunday, April 09, 2006

Don't know what to do with this tossed salad and scrambled egg*

Off to Seattle for a week of training. Is good timing because Tuesday is my friend Meredith's birthday so I am hoping I will be able to break away from the corporate social activities. I also have $67.00 on my Gap card and a little over $100 on my Banana Republic card so SHOPPING and not deal with the exchange rate they way I do when I shop here. It will be so nice to be earning pounds and spending pounds rather than losing money from the crap exchange rate from the US to UK. Of course you won't here me complaining about the exchange rate when I am turning pounds into dollars. . . Anyway off I go. I really wish I could have Scotty just beam me over there. I really hate long haul flights. God help me if I ever go to Oz. *Fraiser reference

3 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger jen said...

oh yeah - it's only when you earn and spend in pounds that you can stop having a heart attack every time you go to the grocery store.

but even so, i still buy my clothes back in the u.s.

 
At 4/11/2006 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Hi Nicole,

Hope all is well.

We're test-running a fortnightly meeting on Wednesday 19th April at the BAC, same time, if you're available to attend.

All the best.

 
At 4/11/2006 08:23:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Kalo taxidi!

Have fun in Seattle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home