Sunday, April 16, 2006

Feeling Pathetic and sad

So the boys are off in Porto doing the trip that I organised, Preston has a sleep in shift and I am here with no food in the house and the grocey stores are closed. This sucks ass. My plan had been to cook a little Easter dinner for myself. Not that I am a Christian but I will take any excuse to eat a baby sheep. I thought that they might have a few hours of being open in the morning like they do in America but Stuart told me that I was wrong so I didn't even try to go look. The pub should be open though right? Well. Right. I'm just going to have to turn that frown upside down. I'm going to have a bath then get something to nibble on and a pint at The Duke of Devonshire where I will finish reading Anna Karenina- one of the things I love about this country is that the pub is like a coffee house. You can go as a woman alone and not be messed with. . . (for the most part.) Then for dinner I am going to have sushi. Yes, a sushi Easter dinner. We got a reccomendation from a friend visiting from Germany about one in our neck of the woods in Tooting Bec - Fugisan. Is better than sitting at home eating the Stuart's chocolate that he foolishly left behind. Pub lunch, one pint, two pints, sushi, sake, finishing a great book, starting a book to be named later, time by myself. . . What was I moaning about before?

3 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 07:34:00 PM, Blogger neil h said...

I'll drink to that!

 
At 4/17/2006 01:28:00 AM, Blogger scruffdiva said...

Just when I was fight with my immature beau and feeling angry, I read this and now I am cherishing the alone time! Thanks!

 
At 4/17/2006 01:49:00 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Ah! Glad I could be of help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home