Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shananigans

Richard is taking my place for the Porto trip. The thought of Stuart, Matt, Ollie and Richard roaming Portugal is rather frightening. Preston sent them the following. . . Hello Boys!!!! Here are some tips for your weekend away. Pay heed. I want you all to come back both emotionally and physically intact.(well....as intact as when you left....ahem...ok...I just want you all back intact). 1. NEVER share a bed 'innocently' with a mate. Inevitably, you will wake up spooning each other and wonder where it all went wrong. 2. Spin the bottle is a game only intended for hetrosexual teenage parties. 3. If you're doing well chatting up a woman....and the other guys are laughing and egging you on....look again!!! SHE'S PROBABLY A MAN!!!! 4. There is no such thing as male bonding. It's just GQ's nice way of referring to gay sex. 5. Drinking multi-coloured shots are never a good idea, whether home or abroad. 6. All prisons abroad are likely to mirror the conditions in Midnight Express. 7. I'm not bailing any of you outta gaol. 8. The appropriate amount of alcohol consumption is the equivalent to what you normally consume in an average evening at home......to the power of 10. Good luck!!! Preston

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Please pass this along.

Preston,

I am a bit confused you seem to have taken away all of the worthwhile activities. What exactly are those lads supposed to be doing on the trip?

Anxiously awaiting your response.

 
At 4/13/2006 09:16:00 PM, Blogger Preston said...

Please Please My dear Scott. Dont get me wrong. I'm just warning....not dissing.
The idea of a sweaty dirty Turkish prison with all those hunky bearded guards is my idea of paradise.....
But we are dealing with amateurs here, and I'm afraid of receiving that 1am phone call.

In addition, you haven't seen these guys after they attempt shots.....blue is a particularly bad colour for them....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home